Sugar Straw Hat - Worldwide ShippingRegular price $80.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wayuulove hats are 100% organic handmade usually by the men of the tribe following a traditional technique. It takes approximately 8 to 10 hours to finish each piece, depending on the design selected. They are super fresh and light because of the raw material used to make them, that comes from the mawisa palm, from the moriche family, therefore they are totally organic and very adaptable.
Wayuu Love creates its colors and designs with a fashion twist respecting the essence of the Wayuu Ethnicity, combining them with pompoms, kiaras patches and woven ribbons to obtain a casual touch, fashionable and bohochic style.
- Carefully handwoven
- You can style with any color knitted band with pompoms. Golden logo charm at band.
- 100% Mawisa palm straw fiber
- One size.
- Measurements: Cup 12 cm- Brim 10 cm
- Our pieces are eco-friendly and ethically-made.
- This Strawhat support the wayuu women.
- The colors tones in the hat is made by painting every single piece by hand.
- Made in Venezuela.
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are made with care and love, you can take care and cleaned with a towel, water and mild soap.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spreading The Love"