Ceres Rosso in Rome -Red - Worldwide ShippingRegular price $250.00
New Ceres Toscana Limited Edition "Color blocking Magic" style innovative design, one-of-a kind mixing the wayuu techniques and contemporary design.
Wayuubags (mochilas) also known as Susu. According to the legend, the tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end, and it takes approximately 20 days of intricate work to make each one.
- Ceres Collection
- A very limited collection, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- Colored blocking Magic
- Gold plated metal details enhance the beauty of this handbag
- Imported product/Duties may apply
- Measurement: With 33cm-Height 31 cm-Strap 30cm x 2
- 100 % fiber cotton
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically-made with care and love, you can washed in the delicate cycle(machine washer)or by hand and hang it to dry. You can brush the tassel if needed.
- All our pieces pieces are made with mucho LOVE! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spreading The Love"