Kay Hat- Worldwide ShippingRegular price $70.00 Sale price $42.00 Save 40%
Wayuulove hats are 100% organic handmade usually by the men of the tribe following a traditional technique. It takes approximately 8 to 10 hours to finish each piece, depending on the design selected. They are super fresh and light because of the raw material used to make them, that comes from the mawisa palm, from the moriche family, therefore they are totally organic and very adaptable.
Wayuu Love creates its colors and designs with a fashion twist respecting the essence of the Wayuu Ethnicity, combining them with pompoms, kiaras patches and woven ribbons to obtain a casual touch, fashionable and bohochic style.
- Wayuulove Kay Hat is styled around the brim with a knitted bank with pompoms
- Flat crown.
- Yellow pompoms at band.
- Golden logo charm at band.
- 100% Mawisa palm straw.
- Made in Venezuela. Some import duties/taxes may apply when receiving the item.
- All material are organic, natural and handmade. Actual product may have differences from the picture.
- The yellow tone in the hat is made by painting every single piece by hand.
- A portion of the sales of the Kay Hat will be donated to the Wayuu Taya Foundation.