The Agatha-Rock Hat -Limited Edition - Worldwide Shipping
Regular price $180.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wayuulove hats are 100% organic handmade usually by the men of the tribe following a traditional technique. It takes approximately 8 to 10 hours to finish each piece, depending on the design selected. They are super fresh and light because of the raw material used to make them, that comes from the mawisa palm, from the moriche family, therefore they are totally organic and very adaptable.
Wayuu Love creates its colors and designs with a fashion twist respecting the essence of the Wayuu Ethnicity, combining them with pompoms, kiaras patches and woven ribbons to obtain a casual touch, fashionable and bohochic style.
- Carefully handwoven.
- Rock hat is styled around the brim with long fringed edges #fringelovers
- The Agatha hat is styled around the brim
- Silky Ribbon around the brim with details golden tuned tubes
- Rounded crown and long brim .
- Golden logo charm at band.
- Fringe ends.
- 100% Mawisa palm straw fiber.
- One size.
- Measurement: Crown 12 cm, Brim 10 cm, Fringe 5 cm.
- Made in Venezuela.
- Our pieces are eco-friendly and ethically-made.
- This Strawhat support the wayuu women.
- The metallic/colored tone is made by painting every single piece by hand.
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are made with care and love, you can take care and cleaned with a towel, water and mild soap.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spread The Love".
- All material are organic, natural and handmade. Actual product may have differences from the picture.