Mini Lulu Bag Guava- Worldwide Shipping
Regular price $120.00
Wayuubags (mochilas) also known as Susu. According to the legend, the tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end, and it takes approximately 20 days of intricate work to make each one. This Bag is handmade in 20 days.
- Special Collection "Mini Lulu" Tote bag
- Measurement: Base 14 cm, Height 18 cm, Strap 36cm x 2
- Cotton-Fiber-like thread
- This bag helps to support the wayuu women
- A spectacular bag, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe.
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically-made with care and love, you can wash it in the delicate cycle (machine washer) or by hand and hang it to dry, you can brush the tassels if needed.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spreading The Love".
FROM VENEZUELA TO THE WORLD
ABOUT THE WAYUU
Wayuulove the Shop @wltheshop Our first store
Love Corot @lovecorot
Posada Acuarela @posadaacuarelalosroque
Hotel Belensate @hotelbelensate
USA – Miami
4250 SW 8th St. Miami, Florida 33134
Previous appointment: +1 786 543 6871
USA – NYC
Museo del Barrio´ Store @elmuseo
REST OF THE WORLD
SOUTH KOREA @wayuulove_korea
ITALY – Milano @wayuuloveitalia