Mini Bag -Poppy - Only available for Venezuela ShippingRegular price $50.00
According to the legend, the woven tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the Wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end.
- Special Collection Mini bag Collection "Spring Blossom"
- A spectacular handbag
- Material Cotton-Fiber-like thread
- This bag was made in 20 days
- This bag helps to support the wayuu women
- Measurements: Height 16 cm, Base 13 cm, Strap 124 cm
- This bag is handwoven sizes, patterns and colors may vary a litle.
- A spectacular bag, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe.
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically-made with care and love, you can wash it in the delicate cycle(machine washer) or by hand and hang it to dry, you can brush the tassels if needed.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spread The Love"