Lulu G Bag Rosita - Worldwide ShippingRegular price $225.00
It’s that time of the year again !
Get your holidays accessories ..Introducing like every year two new colors of our Lulu G Bag Collection “Rosita and PLATÄA” fusion with Metallic details .. Now available in our web and for worldwide shipping ✈️ ( very limited pieces)
Wayuubags (mochilas) also known as Susu. According to the legend, the tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end, and it takes approximately 20 days of intricate work to make each one. This Bag is handmade in 20 days.
- Special Collection "Lulu" Tote bag
- Cotton-Fiber-like thread
- Solid Colors with gold-plated metallic tubes details
- This bag helps to support the wayuu women
- A spectacular bag, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe.
- Measurements : Width 33cm-Height 31cm-Strap's drop 30cm x 2
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically-made with care and love, you can wash it in the delicate cycle (machine washer) or by hand and hang it to dry, you can brush the tassels if needed.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spreading The Love"