Juno Turquoise - Worldwide Shipping
Regular price $250.00
Wayuubags (mochilas) also known as Susu. According to the legend, the tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags. Our designs are handmade by wayuu women who put all their magic, passion, and love to this beautiful bag.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns, and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end, and it takes approximately 20 days of intricate work to make each one.
- JUNO Collection – Solid color
- Gold-plated-metallics tube details
- This Bag is handmade in 20 days
- Material Cotton-Fiber-like thread
- This bag helps to support the wayuu women
- A spectacular bag, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe.
- Measurements: Width 25-Height 17cm-Strap's drop 50cm or 100cm Long.
- This bag is handwoven sizes, patterns and colors may vary a little.
- Care instruction: However, we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically made with care and love, you can wash it in the delicate cycle (machine washer) or by hand and hang it to dry, you can brush the tassels if needed.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them forever. Thanks for "Spread The Love"
FROM VENEZUELA TO THE WORLD
ABOUT THE WAYUU
Wayuulove the Shop @wltheshop Our first store
Love Corot @lovecorot
Wayuulove Showroom Altamira
Posada Acuarela @posadaacuarelalosroque
Hotel Belensate @hotelbelensate
USA – Miami
6065 nw 167th St suite B-11 Miami Florida
Previous appointment: +1305 335 4266
On My Own @onmyownaventura
USA – NYC
Museo del Barrio´ Store @elmuseo
REST OF THE WORLD
SOUTH KOREA @wayuulove_korea
ITALY – Milano @wayuuloveitalia