Cepēe Batti Raw Straw Hat - Worldwide ShippingRegular price $150.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Special Edition "The Cepēe hat "luxury collection a wayuulove original, a mix of tradition and contemporary fashion fusion with gold-platted tubes and fiber-string tassel obsessed..
Exclusive-high quality handcrafted meets modern design our Cepēe Collection fusion with cotton-string-tassels and metallics-tubes details ✨✨✨
Wayuulove hats are 100% organic handmade usually by the men of the tribe following a traditional technique. It takes approximately 8 to 10 hours to finish each piece, depending on the design selected. They are super fresh and light because of the raw material used to make them, that comes from the mawisa palm, from the moriche family, therefore they are totally organic and very adaptable.
Wayuu Love creates its colors and designs with a fashion twist respecting the essence of the Wayuu Ethnicity, combining them with pompoms, kiaras patches and woven ribbons to obtain a casual touch, fashionable and bohochic style.
- Carefully handwoven.
- Fusión with string colorful o Raw cotton tassel and gold-plated-Metallics tube details .
- Exclusive design.
- Golden logo charm at hat.
- Rounded crown and long brim .
- 100% Mawisa palm straw fiber
- One size.
- Made in Venezuela.
- Our pieces are eco-friendly and ethically-made.
- This Strawhat support the wayuu women.
- Crown: 12 to 15 cms. Brim 3 to 8 cms.
- The colored tone is made by painting every single straw fiber piece by hand.
- Care instruction: However we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are made with care and love, you can take care and cleaned with a towel, water and mild soap.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them for ever. Thanks for "Spread The Love"