Wayuubag Arawak - Worldwide ShippingRegular price $150.00
Wayuubags (mochilas) also known as Susu. According to the legend, the tradition comes from “Wale´kerü”, a spider goddess that taught the wayuu women how to weave her creative drawings into the Wayuubags. Our designs are handmade by wayuu women who put all their magic, passion, and love to this beautiful bag.
Wayuulove designs are incorporated into every Wayuubag in perfect harmony, combining the uniqueness of the artisan weaver, telling a story through the bag’s colors, patterns, and shape. Each bag is done solely by one person, from beginning to end, and it takes approximately 20 days of intricate work to make each one.
- This Bag is handmade in 20 days
- Material Cotton-Fiber-like thread
- This bag helps to support the wayuu women
- A spectacular bag, handwoven by Venezuelan artisans from the Wayuu tribe.
- Measurements: Width 25-Height 17cm-Strap's drop 50cm or 100cm Long.
- This bag is handwoven sizes, patterns and colors may vary a little.
- Care instruction: However, we offer lifetime guarantee, we ensure that our pieces are ethically-made with care and love, you can wash it in the delicate cycle (machine washer) or by hand and hang it to dry, you can brush the tassels if needed.
- All our pieces are made with mucho love !!! and we know you will cherish them forever. Thanks for "Spread The Love".